#053 Time Blocking vs Time Crafting with Mike Vardy | Pro tips to be productive for Entrepreneurs
THAT is Mike Vardy. A productivity strategist, the founder of Productivityist, and the creator of the productivity methodology known as TimeCrafting. He has been featured in many publications including The Globe and Mail, Forbes, Inc., Fast Company and more. Mike has also developed successful classes on productivity and time management for Skillshare and CreativeLIVE. He lives in Victoria, BC, Canada with his wonderful wife, delightful daughter, and super son.
“Pay attention to the intention” is the KEY to true productivity.
Key Lessons From This Episode:
- What’s the real Productivity mean for him?
- Time Crafting vs Time blocking
- What’s the difference between the productivity in the corporate environment vs entrepreneurs.
- His framework about Time-Crafting will answer this question for you: Those moments like you know exactly what you need to do, and you cannot bring yourself to do it?
- The common pitfalls for entrepreneurs when it comes to productivity
- The top 3-5 top tips for Solo Entrepreneurs as we plan our daily activities vs long-term goals.
Important Links & Mentions in this episode:
- Christian CEO University
- Get the free download – ProfitStyle™ Guide
- Leadpages 14-Day Free Trial
- Subscribe + Review on iTunes
Podcast Subscription Options:
Thank You for Tuning In!
Now a word from our sponsor:
You know you have so many professional skills and expertise, but you feel a bit challenged to transfer it to your online business? If so, you are in the right place. I have prepared several free gifts for you.
Did you know you can listen to our show on iTunes, Spotify, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, GooglePlay, Android, and Stitcher That means, if you have Alexa from Amazon at home, you can also give the command to play our show, pretty cool, right? Please do Subscribe + Review at https://kellybaader.com/review. It helps more people can find the show, my team and I would really appreciate it!
Remember, YOU Matter! See you in the next episode.