Phil Mershon | Christian Entrepreneurship
Today’s guest is one of those behind-the-scenes heroes. Many of us are familiar with the well-known event in the social media field – the largest annual event called Social Media Marketing World. However, you probably don’t know that the event director, the righthand man of Michael Stelzner, is a God-loving influencer – Phil Mershon.
Phil is the director of events for Social Media Examiner. He brings over 25 years experience in leading customized events, mission-driven campaigns, and creative communication strategies. He now leads the popular events Social Media Success Summit and Social Media Marketing World. He also just launched his own podcast called Man In The Pew. In this podcast, we will learn his own journey so far, the importance to have a mentor and the inspiring story of how God used him in the CBN interview.
Now, let's chat with Phil!
Key Lessons From This Episode:
- Phil's own journey
- Why so many Christians are in the social media field
- The biggest mistakes of Christian entrepreneurs
- The importance of having a mentor
- The responsibility as Christian entrepreneurs
- How Phil received his calling for the podcast he just launched
- Phil's daily routine to keep him grounded and productive in the crazy social media world
- Phil's CBN interview story
Important Links & Mentions in this episode:
Podcast Subscription Options:
Thank You for Tuning In!
Thank you so much for listening to the show. We know you have given us your most valuable treasure – your time! We don't take it lightly and we truly appreciate it!