Mark Schaefer | How To Get Known In The Marketplace
Once in a while, we are privileged to meet a mentor, and all we want to do is just sit at his or her feet to listen and learn. Today’s episode is one of those moments. Our guest today is Mark W. Schaefer, an internationally-acclaimed college educator, author, speaker, and strategy consultant. He has given speeches and workshops for some of the biggest brands on the planet, including Fortune 500 Companies, such as Microsoft, Cisco, Dell, Merck, At&T, and more.
In this interview, Mark has imparted much wisdom to us. Let’s chat with Mark.Marketing is at the cutting edge of biz, it creates new values, products & customers. @markwschaeferClick To Tweet
Key Lessons From This Episode:
- The practical lessons about: How do we stand out in the noisy world.
- 2 Common mistakes of Entrepreneurs when it comes to social media marketing
- The economic reasons about why you need to be active in Social Media Platforms
- The myth of turning passion to profit
Important Links & Mentions in this episode:
- Mark's website
- Mark's books:
- The video which Mark said I have done a great job
Podcast Subscription Options:
Thank You for Tuning In!
Thank you so much for listening to the show. We know you have given us your most valuable treasure – your time! We don't take it lightly and we truly appreciate it!
Did you enjoy the show? If yes, please share and give us your honest reviews on iTunes, so my team and I can continuously produce valuable content for you.