Mark Asquith | 7 Lessons from his Entrepreneurial Journey
The entrepreneurial journey is not easy. Most of the resources out there talk about where they were before and where they all are now – great and successful. How about the in-between, the ups and downs, the grinds and grits? Part of my mission is to bring the real side of the business to you, so hopefully when you hit a wall – which you will if you are on this journey – you’ll be reminded of what you will learn from this episode, that you are not alone and you can overcome it.
Our guest today is Mark Asquith. He is a serial entrepreneur who has built globally successful design & marketing, SaaS, and digital businesses since he quit his job in 2005. A passionate podcaster, perpetual learner, and helpful bloke, Mark has an adoring wife, a giant dog, and an embarrassing beard.
In today’s episode, we chat about many different facets of business and lessons. Can you tell it’s a gem-packed interview? I hope so! Now, let’s chat with Mark!
[clickToTweet tweet=”The more you expect from yourself, the more you WILL excel! @MrAsquith ” quote=” The more you expect from yourself, the more you WILL excel! @MrAsquith ” theme=”style6″]
Key Lessons From This Episode:
- Why did Mark choose to serve podcasters?
- What are the common mistakes of new podcasters and how to avoid them?
- Mark’s valuable lessons about how to start your Episode 1 of podcast
- The best tips for aspiring entrepreneurs to be successful
- Why underestimated community building and participating is the most dangerous thing for your business
- The right focus for 3 Different Stages of business, so you don’t waste your time, money, and resources in the wrong places
Important Links & Mentions in this episode:
Podcast Subscription Options:
Thank You for Tuning In!
Thank you so much for listening to the show. We know you have given us your most valuable treasure – your time! We don't take it lightly and we truly appreciate it!