#035 Jeff Sieh | Pinterest for Business Tips
Key Lessons From This Episode:
- Pinterest for business tips
- Why you should consider Pinterest as part of your traffic source
- 3 common Pinterest mistakes for business owners
- Is your target audience male? If yes, why for the more you need to use Pinterest for your business
- 3 Pro Pinterest business tips to be most effective. And
- To light up your day – what happened to Jeff’s beard at a major conference.
While most of the people are chasing leads on Facebook, did you know Pinterest is one of the main traffic sources for many influential bloggers? And not only for the female audience, but our guest today Jeff Sieh will prove to us otherwise.
Jeff is Creative Director at His Design, Inc. where he works to help clients market themselves in the best way possible using a variety of mediums. He is “Head Beard” at Manly Pinterest Tips where he is the creator and host of The Manly Pinterest Tip Show. With top tips, pop culture, comedy and just plain fun, Jeff teaches Pinterest techniques unlike any other. Jeff is also on the Social Team at Social Media Examiner and manages their Pinterest and Instagram accounts.
Important Links & Mentions in this episode:
Podcast Subscription Options:
Thank You for Tuning In!
Wow! Did you jot down all the golden nuggets from Jeff? Don’t you love that beard story? Sometimes we encounter those situations make us speechless about human behaviors. Don’t we?
Did you know you can listen to our show on iTunes, Spotify, iHeartRadio, Tunein, GooglePlay, Android, and Stitcher. That means, if you have Alexa from Amazon at home, you can also give the commend to play our show, pretty cool, right? Please do Subscribe + Review at https://kellybaader.com/review. It helps more people can find the show, my team and I would really appreciate it!
Remember, YOU Matter! See you in the next episode!