#037 Sarah Santacroce | How to use Linkedin to Generate Business
Key Lessons From This Episode:
- 3 main reasons why you should consider Linkedin for your business
- What you should know about the sales cycle of the Linkedin platform
- Why you should take the conversation OFF the Linkedin platform
- The biggest common mistakes of your Linkedin Profile
- What you can do to enhance your Linkedin Profile to your prospects
- What you can do with your blog posts on Linkedin Pulse platform
Sarah Santacroce, (It’s not every day I get to pronounce an Italian last name, you will know WHY she has that sassy last name in the interview) More importantly, she is an internationally recognized LinkedIn Specialist & Online Presence Mentor and helps business owners convert their presence online into paying customers. She’s also the creative brain behind the LinkedIn Challenge, an event that has helped 1800+ people so far to improve their knowledge about using LinkedIn for business.
She lives and works in beautiful Switzerland and has helped hundreds of clients from all over the world breathe life into their LinkedIn profiles, put together a strategy for their online presence or generating leads for them by using LinkedIn & Social Serving strategies.
Important Links & Mentions in this episode:
- 10 ingredient Recipe for Linkedin Success
- The 5 Best Kept Secrets to Get Clients on LinkedIn
- Subscribe + Review on iTunes
- Subscribe + Review on Spotify
Podcast Subscription Options:
Thank You for Tuning In!
Did we light up some fire in your tummy? Don’t you love real life and action-packed faith story? Jenny and her husband’s success has been grounded in the clarity of biblical principles, so when the challenges hit, they could stand firm and pushed through.
Did you know you can listen to our show on iTunes, Spotify, iHeartRadio, Tunein, GooglePlay, Android, and Stitcher? That means, if you have Alexa from Amazon at home, you can also give the command to play our show, pretty cool, right? Please do Subscribe + Review at https://kellybaader.com/review. It helps more people can find the show, my team and I would really appreciate it!
Remember, YOU Matter! See you in the next episode!