Marta Krasnodebska | How To Get More Done in Less Time
If you are like me, playing several roles in life – wife, parent, daughter, sister, friend, business owner, etc., I think you can relate that sometimes 24 hours a day seems too short for us to carry out all the duties effectively. Today’s guest is a good friend of mine, an example of having it all in her own authentic way. Marta Krasnodebska is from Poland and a Social Media Branding and Business Growth Strategist for passionate entrepreneurs and engineering companies.
Are you excited? I hope so, now let's chat with Marta:
Key Lessons From This Episode:
- How to “have it all” as mom / wife / entrepreneur efficiently in just 15 hours per week
- How to batch business activities in the smartest way to be most productive.
- How to avoid burning your cookware as family chef 🙂
- How to avoid your business desert and the fastest ways to build up your audience
- How to add fuel to your business to avoid procrastination… and so much more!
Important Links & Mentions in this episode:
Podcast Subscription Options:
Thank You for Tuning In!
Thank you so much for listening to the show. We know you have given us your most valuable treasure – your time! We don't take it lightly and we truly appreciate it!
Did you enjoy the show? If yes, please share and give us your honest reviews on iTunes, so my team and I can continuously produce valuable content for you.