Roger Edwards | How To Create Compelling Stories for Snapchat and Instagram Stories for Your Business
Today, you're in for another treat. Our guest is Roger Edwards, an experienced marketing professional helping businesses with their marketing strategy including content and social media. Roger has an extensive track record in the ‘big corporate' world and was the marketing director of several UK financial services brands before setting up his own consultancy. He now uses his expertise to guide his clients in designing engagement campaign, and is known as a prolific content creator and a speaker. He is passionate about Keeping Marketing Simple.
In this episode, we talked about how businesses can use Instagram and Snapchat stories to engage, serve, and convert their audience to become not just loyal fans, but also customers. We initially recorded the episode about 5 days before Instagram came out with the Story feature and we talked about Snapchat strategies. When the Instagram stories came out, we agreed that we can make the content even more valuable for you by re-recording the whole thing so we can show you two platforms instead of one.
Key Lessons From This Episode:
- Roger's Pro Tips for creating compelling stories: master the brevity of simplicity, create suspense, use behind-the-scenes, and engage with your audience with involvement
- How Snapchat and series of “stories” can help you get personal with your potential customers, making it easier for them to engage with your business.
- How Instagram’s wide reach of demographics and making a resemblance of Snapchat “stories” make it a perfect platform for businesses to showcase their products through storytelling.
Important Links & Mentions in this episode:
- Marketing Protection and Finance Podcast
- Roger Edwards on LinkedIn
- Roger Edwards on Twitter
- Roger Edwards on Snapchat
Podcast Subscription Options:
Thank You for Tuning In!
Thank you for giving me your most precious treasure today: Your time! I am very grateful for it! If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, please kindly consider taking the 30-second to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re super helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and I DO read every single one of them personally!