Cliff Ravenscraft | How To Walk By Faith: The Journey from $11K to $500K and Beyond
Today is my fan girl moment, as I have followed Cliff Ravenscraft for a couple of years and he has inspired me immensely in business and in life. If you are not familiar with Cliff, we can safely say that the top 100 Business Podcasts producers are either Cliff’s clients or students.
About Cliff Ravenscraft
Cliff started podcasting in 2005 as a hobby. In the last decade, his love for people, technology and enjoyment for podcasting led to his faith walk to create a business he loves and a platform to impact lives!
In this episode, we dug deep into his behind-the-scene stories of how he gave up the high income from the corporate world, to starting his business from Podcasting with the humble beginning of $11,000 annual income to now $500,000 and beyond business revenue, more importantly, thousands of lives have been changed because of his Faith Walk with God in this journey!
[clickToTweet tweet=”You already have value to give to others. Understand that, remember it, and give it. @cliffeotc” quote=”You already have value to give to others. Understand that, remember it, and give it. @cliffeotc” theme=”style6″]
Key Lessons From This Episode:
- How Cliff became the well-known Podcast Answer Man and a mentor to many people both in business and life.
- How Cliff’s faith in God allowed him to leave a very promising career as an insurance agent, to pursue his passion for podcasting, and to reach for his greatest goal of being a full-time “Minister”.
- How Cliff and his family got through the first year of podcasting full-time after quitting his lucrative insurance career.
- Cliff’s thoughts on seeking advice from others.
- How Cliff promotes his business and how he views sales.
- What prompted Cliff to take control of his health and fitness issues.
- What Cliff’s #1 advice to fellow entrepreneurs.
Important Links & Mentions in this episode:
- The Podcast Answer Man
- Why you should create a podcast in 90 days
- Younger Next Year book which helped Cliff commit to working out
- Cliff's Podcasting A to Z podcasting course
Podcast Subscription Options:
Thank You for Tuning In!
Thank you for giving me your most precious treasure today: Your time! I am very grateful for it! If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, please kindly consider taking the 30-second to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re super helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and I DO read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, please do subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, so you get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!