#046 Kelly Baader | Christian CEO Podcast
Kelly Baader | Christian CEO Podcast.
This episode is you and me sit down for a cup of tea or coffee, and we’d like to get to know each other a bit better. One of my goals in 2018 is to create more meaningful connections, so I can be in a better position to help. Also, one of the main reasons I re-branded this podcast to Christian CEO Podcast is because I’ve found this is the WHOM I’m called to serve.
Who are the Christian CEO I am called to serve?
Not ALL the Christian Entrepreneurs, but only those who are willing to take their marketplace calling seriously, interested in achieving great full-time profits, not only to sustain their businesses and personal needs; but also passionate about creating a difference. Often that means generational impacts through their businesses. Here’s what I meant:
- You know when you went to set up your company at your district office, you need to write down your title in those dotted lines, Often, that’s CEO. But it’s way more than that!
- You know you are called to the marketplace, you are not called to serve inside the church walls.
- You recognize that specific spiritual laws are governing the marketplace, and you are excited to keep learning and keep implementing.
- You probably figure out that entrepreneurial journey is one of the highest levels of personal development, to set a monetary number goal is easy; but to achieve it will take more than strategies and tactics; it requires YOU to become a new person- the Christian CEO that God has called you to be.
- You know you need to get your money allergy cured to make money as your servant, not the other way round.
- You cannot travel this journey alone, that’s why God asked me to create this podcast + community, and you are here listening:). It’s not an accident; it’s meant to be!
Key Lessons From This Episode:
- The WHYs Kelly rebranded podcasts to “Christian CEO Podcast”.
- The 5 Pillars of content for this podcast.
Important Links & Mentions in this episode:
Podcast Subscription Options:
Thank You for Tuning In!
Now a word from our sponsor:
Leadpages generates leads and sales for your business on the web, in emails, via text messaging, and on social media.
It’s one of my favorite tools because it has saved me and my clients much time and money every single year.
The “Drag & Drop” templates allow you to set up a proper trackable campaign in no time! And the newest feature called “Checkout”, it enables you to collect payment right from your Leadpages with Stripe account is a no-brainer.
Join 14-Day free trial at https://kellybaader.com/leadpages
Did you know you can listen to our show on iTunes, Spotify, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, GooglePlay, Android, and Stitcher That means, if you have Alexa from Amazon at home, you can also give the command to play our show, pretty cool, right? Please do Subscribe + Review at https://kellybaader.com/review. It helps more people can find the show, my team and I would really appreciate it!
Remember, YOU Matter! See you in the next episode.