Chris Marr from Content Marketing Academy
Content Marketing is a hot topic, but it’s also a confusing one. If you ask different people, you probably will get different answers. So I thought of inviting my good friend and the leading voice of the growing content marketing movement in the UK, Chris Marr, to the show to share his perspectives with us. After all, he has built his entire business based on content marketing. He even hosts the annual conference in Scotland called The Content Marketing Academy, which is happening in June. I will be there, and I hope to see you as well.
In this episode, we will learn some key lessons such as Chris’ journey to become an entrepreneur, how to overcome impostor syndrome, how to create the content that converts, and how to build a vibrant community for your business. It’s gem-packed as you can tell! Now, let’s chat with Chris.
Key Lessons From This Episode:
- How Chris burned the boat to start his own business from the get-go.
- What's content marketing in Chris' perspective
- Show vs Tell
- Assets spending vs assets building
- Relationship building vs short term transactional behavior
- How to conquer the thoughts of “Who would care about my content?”
- How to build a vibrant community for your business.
Important Links & Mentions in this episode:
Podcast Subscription Options:
Thank You for Tuning In!
Thank you so much for listening to the show. We know you have given us your most valuable treasure – your time! We don't take it lightly and we truly appreciate it!