#045 Chris Ducker | Rise Of The Youpreneur
That is Chris Ducker, my personal business mentor, a serial entrepreneur, the bestselling author of “Rise Of The Youpreneur, The Definitive Guide to becoming the Go-To Leader in Your Industry and Building A Future-Proof Business; The host of well known Youpreneur F.M. podcast.
We sat down this time to chat about mainly how to build a future-proof business, and of course some seriously fun moments about how he got caught stealing….and do you want to know what he stole? Now let’s chat with Chris.
Key Lessons From This Episode:
- Common mistakes prevent new entrepreneurs to build a profitable personal brand based business
- The right and wrong ways to use affiliate marketing for your business
- The different consumer characteristics in US and UK markets
- The keys to building a future-proof business
- The best ways to get noticed and be trusted by your audience
- Why you must be seen to sell to be a leader in your industry
Important Links & Mentions in this episode:
Podcast Subscription Options:
Thank You for Tuning In!
Did you know you can listen to our show on iTunes, Spotify, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, GooglePlay, Android, and Stitcher That means, if you have Alexa from Amazon at home, you can also give the command to play our show, pretty cool, right? Please do Subscribe + Review at https://kellybaader.com/review. It helps more people can find the show, my team and I would really appreciate it!
Remember, YOU Matter! See you in the next episode.