Amy Landino | Vlog Like a Boss
Amy Landino is a producer of Savvy Sexy Social, a YouTube series dedicated to helping you lift your day so you can love your life. This proactive lifestyle channel has amassed a community from over 179 countries whose viewers have contributed more than 3 million views. A co-founder and video marketing consultant at Aftermarq, Amy has helped clients discover brand awareness through video blog content and is writing her first book on the topic.
An internationally-acclaimed public speaker and edutainer, Amy has walked on stages from her hometown of Columbus, Ohio, all the way to the other side of the world in the Philippines, while achieving high marks at the world’s most influential marketing events such as Social Media Marketing World and Hubspot’s Inbound.
In this episode, we will learn some golden nuggets from her. Now, let’s chat with Amy!
Key Lessons From This Episode:
- Video quality vs. video consistency
- The mantra of AfterMarq: It's not about beating your competitors, but meeting your customers, ONLY video consultancy value consistency over content, every connection counts. Every upload, every comment, step to someone's life and share your story, LEAVE YOUR MARK.
- Top 3 common mistakes of video creating, pay attention or you will waste your time, energy, and resources!
- The best way to utilize Facebook Live.
- Facebook Live vs. YouTube Live
Important Links & Mentions in this episode:
- Amy's website
- Amy's Book at Amazon After you order the book, please make sure to claim your bonus here!
- Amy's “The Freedom Economy Series”
Podcast Subscription Options:
Thank You for Tuning In!
Thank you so much for listening to the show. We know you have given us your most valuable treasure – your time! We don't take it lightly and we truly appreciate it!