Kim Garst | Social Selling For Business That Works
I consider today’s episode such a GIFT from God for all of us. I have followed and learned from her for some years, and I always wonder how she did it, and what kind of road she has traveled to become where she is today.
Kim Garst is one of the world's most re-tweeted people among digital marketers. She is a renowned business strategist, keynote speaker, and an international best-selling author of Will The Real You Please Stand Up: Show Up, Be Authentic, and Prosper in Social Media. Kim focuses on helping business owners get more leads, customers, and sales.
She is the co-founder of Boom! Social, a business strategy consulting firm that helps business owners create more sales using the power of digital and social media. Kim is also internationally recognized as a thought leader in the social media space. Forbes named her as one of the Top 10 Social Media Power Influencers. Her blog, kimgarst.com, is one of the top social media resource in the world.
In today’s episode, we have broken many rules of WHAT NOT TO SAY in the podcast, things like: Kim’s thoughts on Donald Trump (Yes, really!), and of course, Kim didn’t hold back on sharing her personal entrepreneurial journey, how her faith has impacted her business, and what she would do if she started over today, etc. Aren’t you excited? You should be!
Now, let’s chat with Kim!
Social Media is attraction process, not sales process, it’s relationship builder. - Kim GarstClick To Tweet
Key Lessons From This Episode:
- How Kim became a Key Influencer in the social media field
- The right way to model after the leaders in your business
- How her faith has impacted her business
- What’s the core compass and what you can do with it to succeed in business and in life
- Kim’s thoughts on Gary Vaynerchuk
- Kim’s thoughts on Donald Trump! Yes, really 🙂
- What Kim would do if she was to start over TODAY with limited budget
- The common mistakes of FB Live are and how you can avoid them
- FB live vs Webinar for giving free mini trainings
Important Links & Mentions in this episode:
Podcast Subscription Options:
Thank You for Tuning In!
Thank you so much for listening to the show. We know you have given us your most valuable treasure – your time! We don't take it lightly and we truly appreciate it!
Don't forget all the goodies we mentioned during the show and my free gift for you – is at KellyBaader.com.
Lastly, please do subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, so you get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!