What is El·e·gant /ˈeləɡənt/?
- It is NOT just about “girly” and dashing outward appearance.
- It is NEAT, SIMPLE, EFFECTIVE; ingenious, clever, intelligent, inventive. It requires organized, structured, and systematic process to create the ultimate desiring outcome!
Let Me Assure You:
After 10+ years working in Sales and Marketing for global luxury hospitality industry, years of working with entrepreneurs, studying online marketing and personal development with Elite Experts such as:
Eben Pagan, Frank Kern, Simon Sinek,
John C. Maxwell, and Les Brown…
Get To Know Kelly
Kelly Baader is a renowned Digital Sales and Marketing Strategist, Coach & Consultant to emerging online entrepreneurs, author of an Amazon Bestseller, and the Host of Godly M.B.A.™ & Profit Your Business Elegantly™. Previously a Senior Executive of luxury global hotel groups and membership clubs, Kelly led thriving sales and marketing functions, and became one of the top income earners before her 30th birthday.
From a humble background, Kelly had to overcome insurmountable odds to achieve the success she enjoys today. She is now CEO of her own company, Influential Entrepreneurs LLC, and is on a mission to empower coaches and purpose-driven entrepreneurs to design intentional businesses that make an impact as well as profits in an elegant way.
After relocating seven times in seventeen years and giving birth to two lovely children, Kelly became fascinated by digital entrepreneurship and dived in headfirst. She invested in elite training with online marketers including Eben Pagan, Frank Kern, business coach and leadership training with John C Maxwell, as well as wealth consciousness training with David Bach and Les Brown. Kelly is a graduated & certified PCC Prep Programs as CPC (certified Professional Coach) with Coaching Cognition (ACSTH), and she is also a certified leadership speaker, trainer, and consultant with the John C. Maxwell Team.
In both her impactful group coaching programs and high-level one-to-one mentoring, she shares all the sales and marketing smarts her clients need to show up powerfully online, share their message with the world, and become the go-to experts in their area of expertise.
After working with Kelly, her clients go on to define their purpose, design and build out their marketing funnels, sign new clients, raise their rates, exceed their income goals. Based on her own story, her Amazon Bestseller “A Little Girl Called Grace” allows readers to relate to the trials and tribulations she’s overcome in her own life, and identify with the champion spirit that lies within each of us by connecting with the determination of this little girl.
Kelly is happily married, has two lovely children, and after traveling the globe, she and her family have now settled in Switzerland with their well-travelled Labrador.
Some Interesting Personal Facts:
- I’m originally from Taiwan, though I’ve not lived there for years. I’m married to a sweet Swiss man and even though neither of us can speak the other’s language, our marriage is stronger than ever 🙂 I’m the proud mother of two beautiful and very well travelled children (a boy and a girl) who grew up eating an interesting mix of foods from all over the world. In the last seventeen years I’ve relocated seven times and have lived in Asia, Switzerland, Jamaica, USA, and If you looked up relocating professional in the dictionary you’d see a picture of me! I pretty much became an expert at dealing with all the travel documents needed by my family and me, including our friendly Labrador who came with us wherever we went. I’m pretty good at packing too!
- In my best girlfriends’ words: “Kelly is one of those rare, weird, and awesome teachers you’d meet. She somehow can see the big picture just as easily as the fine details. She is very good at helping people see through the clutter and quickly get to the truth of what they’re really trying to say – sometimes in less time than it takes to make a cup of tea. Scary, right?”
- I look for the best way to do everything (I know, I know! I’m a perfectionist!) I love routines and systems. My kids joke that I have a system for everything, even cleaning the toilet!
- This one is BIG…ummm…I’m an introvert. People often mistake me for an extrovert, because how I show up in front of the camera and shine when I’m on the stage. How do I do it? After a few near-death encounters, I realized I had to place my focus on helping others. Now I find it a lot easier to step outside my comfort zone, in front of an audience, and serve.
- Like a lot of people I’ve had to overcome challenges in life and at the time, I felt like I was being broken into hundreds of little pieces. I like to think that when we’re challenged, we find out who we really are, hence one of my favorite sayings: “Brokenness is the true shortcut to success.” I wrote and published an Amazon Bestseller based on my own true story.